Last Updated on September 1, 2022 by Rajeev Bagra
Here are the SEO tools, tutorials, and features by SEMrush I recommend to take a look at:
- The Listing Management Tool: Make your business visible – boost your local rankings.
- The SEMrush Affiliate Program: Earn affiliate commission while promoting SEMrush on your blog/website/social media network.
- SEO Fundamentals Course.
- SEMrush Academy: Free online digital marketing courses and exams.
- Keyword Research Course With Greg Gifford.
- Content Marketing Toolkit Course.
- SEO made easy! Audit your site, discover backlink opportunities and ways to grow.
- PPC Made Easy! Keyword research, competitor analysis, ad copy ideas.
- Looking to build backlinks or find which ones to disavow? Try this tool FREE!
- Analyze and Discover Your Competitor’s SEO.
- Curious Where You Rank in Google? Find Out Here!
- Want an SEO Audit? Click here to have 100 pages of your site audited online in just 5 minutes and FREE!
Not surprisingly, brands like Flippa (marketplace to buy/sell domains, websites, apps) rely on SEMrush to gauge SEO strength of a website/online store. A buyer after all needs to ascertain strength and weakness of a website in terms of SEO parameters like ranked keywords, backlinks, and more… SEMrush under one umbrella provides actionable insights that will help buyer chalk out a future plan in case he or she decides to buy a web property.
As a seller on Flippa, I often end up partnering new buyers. Once a website is purchased from me and the buyer shows interest in some form of partnering such as me taking care of SEO of the website going forward, I immediately send buyer the status of website making use of this free SEMrush tool: On-Page SEO Checker. It is the pro version that will help get the most of this software tool. Since the buyer has just bought a new website, it might be a bit of a too much to expect him or her going immediately for a paid plan. So, free version which too handy is my way to start with.